Thank you for your interest in hosting your conference or program at Pitzer College! Pitzer’s vibrant campus, drought-tolerant succulent gardens, emphasis on sustainability and proximity to Los Angeles make it a great location for summer activities. The College offers a relaxed, small-town attitude that is also close to major attractions.
- We offer Summer Conferences from early June until July 31st each year.
- We rent out classrooms and multipurpose spaces on campus throughout the year.
- We begin taking reservations starting on October 1st for the upcoming summer.
For More Information
- Click on all the links on the right side of this page to find out more about our campus.
- Check out the brochure about Conferences and Summer Programs: Conferences & Summer Programs Brochure (pdf) |
- Are you only interested in classroom/multipurpose space rentals? Check out our for updated pricing and guidelines.
Would you like to request a quote for your group?
Kirsten Carrier, Associate Dean of Students and Director of Residence Life and Conference Services
Josh Scacco, Assistant Director of Residence Life and Conference Services