Office of Admission Winter Break Closure
The Pitzer Office of Admission will be closed from Monday, December 23rd and will re-open on Monday, January 6th.
If you have a question about:
- Common Application – If you are having a technical problem or have a general question, please contact Common Application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Specific Question About Your Application or Any Other Matter – Please email email@example.com.
- Receipt of Additional Application Documents (recommendations, school report, transcripts, test scores, etc.) – It may take up to 4 weeks for us to be able to confirm receipt of these materials. Please email any documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or have your teacher/counselor submit them through The Common Application.
- CSS/Financial Aid Profile – If you are having a technical problem or have a general question, please contact College Board at email@example.com.
- FAFSA – go to fafsa.gov to submit your form.
- Financial Aid Supporting tax documents – must be uploaded via IDOC, .